What information do we collect?
This site uses Google Analytics’ cookies to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site.
We use this information: including the number of site visitors, where visitors found us and
If you make an online enquiry or place an order, depending on what is entered we may gather your name, contact information and details of your interest.
What do we use your information for?
When you make an enquiry or place an order, we use collected information in the
- To provide you with more information on the products requested
- To keep records internally in order to enhance and personalise your experience
- To improve our products and services
- To send periodic emails of product offerings and news you may be interested in (which you can unsubscribe from at any time)
- To occasionally contact you for market research purposes
If you wish, you may restrict the collection or use of your personal information by writing to or emailing us (contact information here).
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We use Mailchimp to process and store your data so we can send email marketing you may be interested in. You can opt out of email marketing by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ in the footer of any of our emails.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you, please write to or email us